"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Drop Dead Fred (don't read unless you're soooo bored.)

I happened to be bored as we (the girls and I) watched Snow White for the bazillionth time, so I just perused the Internet. I came across a few stories about a possible remake to the movie Drop Dead Fred. This is my favoritististist movie ever. How could they think it would be a good idea to remake this movie. There are many reasons not to, like most of the world hated the movie from the get go, those of us who liked it surely don't want to see it ruined in a cheesy remake. The articles said it would be in a Betelgeuse style. What does that mean anyhow. What style was Betelgeuse other than just plain viewing pleasure anyway. Do they mean dark? Oh well, I am probably the only person in the world who cares any how. Not that this amounts to a hill of posh.

If you haven't seen the movie, I would suggest it. Hubby watched it with me once, and he was unimpressed. You have to love the silly thought of a woman who has a friend, mischievous friend, that only she can see. It is so hilarious... I laugh every time I watch it until I cry. I am sad to say Netflix doesn't have it though.

1 comment:

  1. Netflix is sadly lacking, then, because that is a fabulous movie.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.