"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Saturday, January 2, 2010

At Mom's house

We are having a really nice visit. Hubby cut down a couple of trees for mom today-- he is not resting if he isn't doing something. He came in after finishing and said to me, "I really enjoyed that." I knew he did; I know him. He had some help too. My nephew worked hard right along side him. I am so proud of my nephews. The oldest is living on his own now and has been quite busy, so we haven't gotten to see him yet. The youngest is about to move out on his own. Man, time flies. I remember when I first met them. They were just little boys. Now they are young men. Well, Good night friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.