"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birds and Bees???

I have started teaching the 2 year old class at church during our second service from 11am to noon every Sunday. This morning was my first time as their permanent teacher. We had a short lesson where I read the toddlers version of the creation story an then I started quizing my kids. I only had 3 and 1 did not sit at all for the lesson so I got to quiz two of the kids.

The youngest in the class having just turned 2,Bailey and the other an older 2 year old named Nolan. I asked them each about the things God made and then I asked Bailey who made her. Her answer, "Mindy". This is her mom. Then I told her that God made her and proceeded to ask Nolan the same question. His answer, "Daddy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.