"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Monday, June 21, 2010

I won a new custom designed blog banner and a new button. I am used to the free stuff I have put together here to make it pretty, so... I am curious about what the new look of L.U.H.W. will look like. Stay tuned for the new look. Oh yeah, I also won a new necklace and ring all 3 on Turouise week at my friend's blog. I need to get involved in giveaways and give my readers chances to win stuff. Stay tuned maybe, just maybe!! :) Tonight is the drawing for the $80 gift card. I would love to win this and get us a fire pit for the patio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.