"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Friday, July 2, 2010

When God gives hope, Satan says, "What if?"

When God gives hope, Satan says, "What if?" This happens everytime I have hope (probably you too). If he doesn't put the what ifs into my head, he sends someone to ask me what if. Well, I must be brief and to the point in my answer-- "What if doesn't matter!"

Satan: "What if...?"
Me: "So what? God will still be in control. He will still be squashing your sorry, fat head in the end!"

So long anxiety!
Good bye depression!
Hello TRUST!

1 comment:

  1. this is so true & often the bearer of the 'what if' doesn't even realize what is happening!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.