"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Monday, May 4, 2009

The big "L" on my forehead!

I love that the Lord uses people to speak to me... once again it was Beth Moore at Bible study.

Here goes. I have an acute awareness that many of my "peers" see a giant "L" on my forehead. For not only the fact that I am a college educated and degreed (is that a word) woman who makes less than $2000 a year, I choose to stay at home with my children instead of working on my career, I plan to home school my children instead of letting the government do it for free so I can work and have a bigger house-car-bank account, I go back to the fact that I actually paid for a degree that I used officially for what 2 months... To the world... LOSER! IF these decisions were mine alone with no guidance from my God, one might be accurate in this summation. However the "L" which is undoubtedly stamped on my forehead, stands not for what the world might think, but I have been stamped with the seal of the LORD-"L". Get it. (Beth showed me this!) These decisions were not mine alone, but God's plan, and I am just living in submission to Him. So Lord, I thank You for this little bit on insight needed in times where sometimes I feel put down for my decisions... they are not mine!

Revelation 22:4 (New International Version)
4They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
Revelation 7:3 (New International Version)
3"Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.