"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Friday, June 19, 2009

Re-financed

We have just closed on our new loan this morning. In doing so, we shaved 4 years off of our mortgage by going to a 20 year instead of a 30 year, lowered our interest rate, and consolidated the two mortgages into one where we can pay half every two weeks and shave even more off of the principal and in turn shave more years off. This seems to be a wise decision. It is one I did not feel peaceful about at first, because I just jumped in and did it without asking God for advice first. Without His guidance, I felt uneasy (for three months now). This morning, I was awake at 4am worried that maybe this wasn't the right decision, so I gave it over to Him, finally. I asked Him for guidance. When the signing agent came to the house, we found out all of this good news and we get some money back from where our last 3 months mortgage has been paid lowering the payoff amount. Thank You Lord. I wish I had consulted You before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.