"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Simple pleasures.

Today, I mowed the grass. OK, so that isn't in itself fun (although I have always liked to do it.) BUT, today in the middle of it, The Turkey begs, and I mean full on with tears, to ride too. Now, I would never mow, blades down with her on the mower, but I lifted the blades and we went for a joy ride around the yard and up and down the road. My neighbors couldn't have possibly thought it unusual, because they know I'm a nut. Oh, the laughs we must have given. Oh, the laughs we shared. We might as well have been on a roller coaster for all she cared. Thank you Lord for simple pleasures such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.