"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

WOW- yesterday I threatened to quit.

God, I thank you today for my blog. This seems really weird since I created it, but it was at your bidding. Your called me to blog that first time as a prayer/personal concern and not a day passed before You answered it. Since then You have answered so many more and given me peace and strength when I've needed it. I pray Lord, that You will continue to use me and my blog to lift others up and me too! Even those people who do not like my blog, I pray that something I say or have said will plant a seed in their hearts. That's all You ask of me, to plant the garden. You are the one who makes the plants grow.

3 comments:

  1. Please don't quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. people who don't like it? what's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you would post your photograph. I've seen piuctures of your lovely children, your husband, and your little dog. I have tried to picture you in my mind, and I would like to see how close I am.
    Thanks
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.