"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Monday, August 3, 2009

Innocent optimism

The Concert.
Tonight after an after dinner concert by Ollie, we all got ready to say bye to Great Mamaw and Great Uncle Gary. Ollie came excitedly running to me and said, "Mommy, my cup is half full" in the most dramatic way possible. She was talking about her cup of "shells" (actually broken bits of shells and rocks smoothed by the sea) which she has been collecting for 2 days now.

I can't say that our car was half full... Packed to the gills fits better-- really, nothing else would fit not even a description.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.