"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Monday, August 31, 2009

Pork marinade

I am going to start writing down recipes that I create that turn out good-- this means ones that I want to recreate. My problem now is that I make stuff then try to recreate it and can't remember what I put in it. So now I will add them here on my blog.

Recipe was for boneless pork chops-- a marinade. I took EVOO and heated it in a saucepan then added fresh rosemary and minced garlic for about 30 seconds (made an infused oil -- thanks Kristen). Then I poured it and some apple brandy over my pork and let it sit for several hours. Next time I will let it sit even longer. Be sure not to grill the chops too long for they will loose this yummy flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.