"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Monday, August 31, 2009

Picnic in poison ivy


We went to Natural Tunnel St. Park Today for school.


Hubby taught Ollie how a steam engine works.




The girls got to pet fox and deer,

and kiss a baby deer.




They learned about coal.


And saw God's magnificent creation.
They learned how water can change the shape of the earth's crust (not over millions of years, but through enough water--the flood-- the land can be changed rather quickly).


I can't wait to take a trip to the Grand Canyon!

We hiked.

Saw a lizard and learned about camouflaged animals.





Walked across a swinging bridge.


Saw more of God's creativity.



And had a picnic in a poison ivy patch.
Oh yeah, Ollie can now pick out poison ivy from a bunch of other plants!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sweet pictures and sounds like a perfect day! I am so happy you tried my infused oil!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.