"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A note to my critics.

I love that you read my blog. I hope that maybe my life stories will plant a seed that God will harvest in His time. I hope that everyone who reads this will see that being a Christian mom, wife, woman... is not a life of perfection-- it NEVER could be. I hope that God can use my transparency to touch someone for Him.

I will often have typo's or grammar problems in my writing, I do not have the time in the day to sit and proof read over and over, nor do I have the money or desire to hire an editor to make sure my writing is perfect-- back to the lack of perfection I wholeheartedly claim. I do not need "editors" for I am not getting paid. If this is the only thing that keeps someone reading my blog, I am happy to make mistakes. I will not publish corrections of my mistakes, and I will not go back to fix them-- I might appear perfect then to someone else-- who knows! :) I have often wondered why I get so many mean comments--which I have started just blocking. I have figured it is Satan using people to poke at me. All I can say is this, "God's finger is bigger, so poke away man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.