"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Great resources available for Christian parents.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/


I hope that we will get the chance to go to the Creation Museum as a family or maybe as a group from church. We went today to a birthday party at the local natural history museum. The girls had a blast! All of us adults were laughing at having to go back and explain the lies of evolution to our kids (not that I think they really were listening as much as just having fun looking at the bones and exhibits). My friend and I both prepared out kids before they went through the exhibits. Ollie asked me if she could tell the workers the truth about God's creation. I thought this was such a sweet innocent desire to tell people the truth. Shouldn't we all want to tell people the truth with such sincerity instead of just remaining quiet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.