"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photo shoot at home= more productive + cheaper than Olan Mills

We went tonight for a photo shoot with Olan Mills for the church directory. We get a free 8x10, and we bought NO additional photos... good grief they think highly of their photos. I took some pictures of the girls before we went, and they are 100 times better than the 6 Olan Mills shots of the girls. AND I sent them to Walgreens online and got a bunch of prints, some enlargements, a package and an 8x10 collage for less than $15. Our 1 free 8x10 photo was worth $20-- BUT I don't think you can actually buy a $20 8x10 from them.


Here are the pictures I took. I can't wait to get them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I miss them so much. They are so beautiful inside and out.
    Love you R

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do the whole directory! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.