"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Monday, July 19, 2010

Some photos of our trip.

Some things we did at the conference:
Interesting and educational workshops. I participated in Queen Mom (bought the book too!); So Much More than Sexy (want the book too!); Raising Good Citizens from the Ground Up (by Jane Chastain); (I don't remember the exact title on the next one) Technology and Your Kids (about how to keep them protected and out of trouble basically); Unit Leader Roundtable, Pathfinders, and Tenderhearts Oh, My!; Healthy Relationships; Songs and Games.

There was also concert-- I-Shine with Mission 6. Looking at my pictures it is pretty funny, because I lent my camera to one of the teens on the trip and I have 50 or so pictures of the guitar player in this boy band. I can't wait to hear Ernie's, "Kristan, you got some splainin' to do", when he sees "I" have 50+ pictures of a teenage boy on my camera.  

We went as our final destination to The Creation Museum. Wow, this was an awesome museum. If you ever get the chance to go, TAKE IT!

We also had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.