"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I missed you and can't wait to tell you everything!

Wow, I had an amazing weekend. I am so much more excited about American Heritage Girls and all they stand for. I met Jane Chastain who wrote some of the articles I linked too in my last blog post. She is a political columnist and really wants to hold politicians accountable for their actions and spending. She said something I thought I should post and not wait. Of course, I will blog more in depth about what I learned, just not tonight, but here is something I think all partisan citizens should read. If we vote in the primaries (either party) and nominate genuine, godly, Christian men/women, the outcome of the race will not matter! AMEN, I say!




Anyhow, I have tons of work to do tonight and this week. I am going to make a really special cake this week that I hope will make 9 people celebrating birthdays at the family reunion feel very special. I plan to start tomorrow to have it done by Thursday. I have big ideas!!! My cakes have a special ingredient I hope they will taste! So off to get some work done organizing kids music for the church-- lots to do, but it will give me something to do until 1am when Ernie gets home.



I missed you guys while I was gone! God bless you all!

I will post pictures as soon as I get a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.