"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The answer is, "Go and I'll pave the way".

I can not/ will not divulge exactly how, but I found out tonight that God has promised us the exact!!!!! $4,000 we will need to take the family to Haiti. He simply answered us with a firm "yes, go and I will pave the way." I am amazed at God. BUT I will clarify, not amazed just for the sake of being amazed and dropping my jaw. I am amazed and blessd to have a Father who gives so freely. He always says "yes" when we ask and it is in His will. God wills us to serve Him and so when we ask for help in doing this--- What will he not say "yes" to? Don't worry about how you will be able to do what He asks no matter how difficult... If you give yourself to Him to be used I promise and more importantly, He promises to do great things through you. Aligh yourself with God and He will do amazing things through you. We will aligh ourselves with God and He will do great things through us. I will align myself with God and He will do great things with me.

John 6:35 (The Message) Jesus said, "I am the Bread of Life. The person who aligns with me hungers no more and thirsts no more, ever. I have told you this explicitly because even though you have seen me in action, you don't really believe me. Every person the Father gives me eventually comes running to me. And once that person is with me, I hold on and don't let go. I came down from heaven not to follow my own whim but to accomplish the will of the One who sent me.

I align myself with Christ and will hunger and thirst no more. I have seen Him in action and did not believe, but I am now runing as hard as I can toward Him. I am now with Jesus and He is holding tight and will NOT let go. He has come down and filled me with His Spirit to acomplish the great will of God the one who sent Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.