"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sorry to be a cynic.

I will be taking a break from the blog for a while. While you wait-- read these books: Radical by David Platt, Crazy Love by Francis Chan, and In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day by Mark Batterson. Then you will understand how someone can sell an NBA team and give the entire amount to a foundation for ministry, or how a couple of engineers can take their family into the mission field and live serving Christ, or how a famous Christian artist can live on a small salary and give all of the rest of his money from his music to the church and live on a reservation ministering to the people there. I want to be a lion chaser.

Or don't and be left out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.