"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a beautiful day.




It is a beautiful day and what a day to rejoice about an abundance of blessings. As I write, my girls are in the sun painting on their easel... one on each side. I am ignoring the fact that my house needs work. It is just too pretty outside to be stuck in the house cleaning. Especially since it has rained for what seems like weeks! Lord, I am grateful for the rain... our garden is coming along quite nicely. Thank you for such a beautiful day. Psalm 118:24This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.