"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Faith of a child

This morning Ollie asked me again if God made her stomach to hurt. I explained to her He doesn't want it to hurt. She proceeded to ask me why the doctor didn't make it better when we went, and I explained to her that the doctor is going to do some more test to find out what is making her hurt. Then she explained to me that God could heal her right now. I fought the urge to say He could but He may not. My own faith and doubt mixture of a response. I left it at her complete and innocent faith. He can heal her! You can heal her. Lord, ignore my unbelief and just listen to her. She has such faith that You say moves mountains. Move this one for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.