"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Friday, July 17, 2009

Day1 Yard Sale

The best part about the day was that it did not rain. It was overcast and threatened to dump rain all day. As a matter of fact it poured (very hard rain) all around us-- literally, in every direction. At one point we felt a sprinkle or two; when Ollie felt it she stopped what she was doing and said this, "Dear Jesus, please don't let it rain. In Jesus name, amen." Later, she overheard us talking about the fact that it hadn't rained on us with a man who was shocked it hadn't. She said, "Mommy, it is because I prayed that Jesus would make it not rain, remember."



Lord, thanks for answering a child's prayer.



I heard about this story http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/print.php?ID=69951 today. I pray that they will get things together for the sake of everyone involved. I'd like everyone to pray for this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.