"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Grand Finale!

So, Ernie and Poppy started off the day by grouting the tile. Then they discovered a SLIGHT problem!!! Well, not so slight. The fridge would not fit back into its space. The floor is now a whole inch higher and the fridge barely fit to begin with. Hmmm. They moved the cabinet up and re-hung the doors to be level. Then the fridge fit! :)

Then I unveiled my stainless tiles. These bad boys are Bee-Yoo-Tee-Full! OK, so if you like stainless, which I do. It was so exciting, like Christmas morning as a kid. Then I put my kitchen back together and I think that my toad like hands are clearing up. I am not itching!!! Yeah! I have a new, NOT ROTTEN, kitchen floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.