"If you don't see the real me, you won't see what love has won..." Vota

Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Look, I'm Argus."



Sarah came out of her room this morning headed outside and said as she came down the hall, "Look, I'm Argus". I turned to look at her and this is what I saw.














Now I couldn't tell you who Argus is and why he would where his shirt on his head and peer out of the sleeve hole instead of putting his head through the neck hole like most others. I also couldn't tell you where on Earth this daughter of mine, whom everyone says looks exactly like me, gets this goofy gene. It has got to be from Ernie. That is all I can figure. Argus is now playing in the back yard, but at this point has tired of peering through the arm hole and is now topless. What am I going to do with a goofy, shameless little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I would love to post those with actual thoughts reflecting on my posts. Spam and nastiness will not be posted.